Note: Currently, only the Schoolzilla administrators for an organization may add and update user accounts through our website. If you aren't sure who the administrators are for your organization, contact us and we’ll be happy to help!
To add a new restricted user account for your organization:
- Log into Schoolzilla’s website and go to the Settings -> My Users.
- Click the Add New People button and choose Restricted Users from the Menu on the left. Restricted users are users who should only have access to the District Profile and Our Schools on Mosaic. This role should not be used for public use.
- Enter the user's first name, last name, and email address.
- If the "Send email notification" option is selected, the user will receive an email letting them know that they've been invited to join Schoolzilla, with a link to set their password. You also have the option to add users now but invite them later using the "invite" option on My Users.
If you receive the following error, the user account you’re trying to create already exists in our system. You can view and/or update their account information by following the directions below.
To update a restricted user account for your organization:
- On the "My Users" page, scroll down to the table of accounts and search for a user by typing their first name, last name, or email address into the search box. When their account appears in the table of accounts, click on the e-mail address (highlighted in blue) and choose edit.
- On the account editing page, click Edit Account button to change your Restricted Users’s first name, last name, or role.
- Click the Manage drop-down menu to send a Schoolzilla e-mail invitation to the user, log in as that user or delete the users account.