Definition: Percent of students with scores at or above district benchmark minimum proficiency level
Periodicity (time period): Periodic - calculates for a specific test period
Default Cut Point: At/Above benchmark (Percentile rank ≥40)
Default Performance Levels:
|At/Above Benchmark||≥ 40 Percentile Rank|
|On Watch||25-39 Percentile Rank|
|Intervention||10-24 Percentile Rank|
|Urgent Intervention||< 10 Percentile Rank|
- Admin User:
- Performance levels. Please edit your district benchmarks in RGP in order to see different performance levels in Schoolzilla.
- Schoolzilla support: None.
District and School Metric Calculation:
|Star district benchmark
proficiency rate =
|Number of students who are at/above district benchmark|
|Number of students tested in the most recent screening window1, 2, 3, 4|
- Students who completed the Star benchmark assessment and had a valid benchmark score in the most recent screening window (excludes deactivated tests), including students who have exited.
- A school’s Star metrics only include students’ Star data from when they attended that school.
- If a student is dual/concurrently enrolled, his/her scores would contribute to the school where the scores were earned.
- The student records that are used to calculate the district metric include all assessments completed while the student was enrolled in the district. See the logic below.
- The metric on District Profile/Our Schools uses a student's assessment records from any school in the district.
- The metric on School Profile uses a student's assessments completed in that school (including students who are no longer enrolled, but were enrolled when they completed the assessment)
- The metric on Our Students/Student Profile shows any assessments completed while the student was enrolled in the district, even if the student was enrolled in another school at the time. If the student completed more than one assessment within the window, the most recent score will be used.
Student Level Metric: Percentile Rank (1-99)
Source: Renaissance Star
Update frequency: Nightly