Definition: Percent of students who met or exceeded the 26th percentile on the aimswebPlus assessments which include Early Literacy, Early Numeracy, Math, Reading and MAZE.
Periodicity (time period): Periodic (typically 3 times per year)
Default Cut Point: Percent of students who met or exceeded the 26th percentile
Default Performance Levels:
|Well Above Average||scored above the 90th percentile|
|Above Average||scored between the 75th and 89th percentile|
|Average||scored between 26th and 74th percentile|
|Below Average||scored between 11th and 25th percentile|
|Well-Below Average||scored below the 11th percentile|
- Admin User: N/A
- Schoolzilla support: Performance levels.
District and School Metric Calculation:
|aimswebPlus proficiency rate =||Number of students who are at/above district benchmark|
|Number of students tested|
- There are three test types:
- BM = Benchmark
- PM/M* = Progress Monitoring
- SLA = Survey Level Assessments
- The assessment is typically administered 3 times a year.
- aimswebPLUS provides raw scores, scale scores, percentile scores and growth percentile scores.
- Includes students who completed the aimswebPlus assessment and had a valid benchmark score in the most recent screening window (excludes deactivated tests), including students who have exited.
- A school's aimswebPlus metrics only include students’ aimswebPlus data from when they attended that school.
- If a student is dual/concurrently enrolled, their scores would contribute to the school where the scores were earned.
- The student records that are used to calculate the district metric include all assessments completed while the student was enrolled in the district.
Student Level Metric: Proficiency level
Update frequency: Nightly