Definition: Average scaled score distance from the minimum level 3 ("Standard Met") cut point for students who took the CAASPP Smarter Balanced ELA/Math Assessment
Periodicity (time period): Annual
Default Cut Point: Met the minimum proficiency cut point (Level 3 Standard Met)
Default Performance Levels:
|scored above Standard Met cut point
|Met minimum proficiency cut point (level 3)
|scored below the Standard Met cut point
|Did not meet minimum proficiency cut point (level 3)
- Admin User: None
- Schoolzilla support: Additional filters for schools, student demographics and other attributes may be supported. Please submit a Support ticket if you are interested in applying filters.
District and School Metric Calculation:
from Met =
|Sum of scaled score distance from the Standard Met cut point
|Total number of test takers 1, 2, 3, 4
- Students who completed the assessment and had a valid score, including students who have exited.
- A school's metrics only include students’ data from when they attended that school.
- If a student is dual/concurrently enrolled, his/her scores would contribute to the school where the scores were earned.
- The student records that are used to calculate the district metric include all assessments completed while the student was enrolled in the district. See the logic below.
- The metric on District Profile/Our Schools uses a student's assessment records from any school in the district.
- The metric on School Profile uses a student's assessments completed in that school (including students who are no longer enrolled, but were enrolled when they completed the assessment)
- The metric on Our Students/Student Profile shows any assessments completed while the student was enrolled in the district, even if the student was enrolled in another school at the time. If the student completed more than one assessment within the window, the most recent score will be used.
Student Level Metric: Scaled score distance from the Standard Met cut point for that grade level and subject
Source: CAASPP Smarter Balanced assessment
Update frequency: When file is loaded into Schoolzilla