Definition: Percent of students who scored at or above a growth percentile cut point
Default Cut Point: 50th percentile
Periodicity (time period): Periodic - calculates for a specific test period
Default Performance Levels:
|Top Quartile Growth||Growth Percentile ≥ 75|
|3rd Quartile Growth||50 ≥ Growth Percentile < 75|
|2nd Quartile Growth||25 ≥ Growth Percentile < 50|
|Bottom Quartile Growth||Growth Percentile < 25|
- Admin User: none
- Schoolzilla support: Performance levels
District and School Metric Calculation:
|Number of students with a growth percentile ≥ 50|
|Number of students tested in the most recent period 1,2,3,4|
- Students who completed the NWEA MAP assessment and had a growth percentile in the most recent test period, including students who have exited.
- A school's NWEA MAP metrics only include students' NWEA MAP data from when they attended that school.
- If a student is dual/concurrently enrolled, his/her scores would contribute to the school where the scores were earned.
- The student records that are used to calculate the district metric include all assessments completed while the student was enrolled in the district. See below logic.
- The metric on District Profile/Our Schools uses a student's assessment records from any school in the district.
- The metric on School Profile uses a student's assessments completed in that school (including students who are no longer enrolled, but were enrolled when they completed the assessment)
Student Level Metric: Conditional growth percentile*
Source: NWEA MAP
Update frequency: Periodic (as files are uploaded)
- NWEA MAP scores only support preset growth period windows. Fall test period will reflect Fall-Fall growth; Winter test period will reflect Fall-Winter growth; and Spring test period will reflect Fall-Spring growth. The Fall window will always be the baseline for these growth comparisons and is not configurable
- *A student's conditional growth percentile can be viewed by making the Growth Target Met metric visible. If you do not want the NWEA MAP Growth Target Met metric visible but do want to display the conditional growth percentile at the student and/or district level, then please reach out to support.