Definition: Percent of students who met or exceeded proficiency on the Istation assessment
Periodicity (time period): Periodic - Monthly
Default Cut Point: Attained a proficiency level 4 or above on the IStation Spanish Assessment
Default Performance Levels:
|Tier 5||Proficiency level 5|
|Tier 4||Proficiency level 4|
|Tier 3||Proficiency level 3|
|Tier 2||Proficiency level 2|
|Tier 1||Proficiency level 1|
- Admin User: None.
- Schoolzilla support:
- Additional filters to limit metrics to certain schools or student demographics may be supported.
- Performance level cutoffs for metrics showing percentile score or percent score (see table below).
District and School Metric Calculation:
proficiency rate =
|Number of students who are at/above benchmark|
|Number of students tested in the most recent screening window 1, 2, 3, 4|
- Students who completed the IStation assessment and had a valid benchmark score in the most recent screening window (excludes deactivated tests), including students who have exited.
- A school's IStation metrics only include students’ IStation data from when they attended that school.
- If a student is dual/concurrently enrolled, his/her scores would contribute to the school where the scores were earned.
- The student records that are used to calculate the district metric include all assessments completed while the student was enrolled in the district. See the logic below.
- The metric on District Profile/Our Schools uses a student's assessment records from any school in the district.
- The metric on School Profile uses a student's assessments completed in that school (including students who are no longer enrolled, but were enrolled when they completed the assessment)
- The metric on Our Students/Student Profile shows any assessments completed while the student was enrolled in the district, even if the student was enrolled in another school at the time. If the student completed more than one assessment within the window, the most recent score will be used.
Student Level Metric: Max Proficiency level
Update frequency: Nightly