Definition: Number of enrolled students
Periodicity (time period): Ongoing - calculates as year-to-date
Default Performance Levels: n/a
- Admin User: None
- Schoolzilla Support: None
District and School Metric Calculation:
Enrollment = The sum of students enrolled "as of today" (over the summer that is defined as the last day of the school year)
- The overall district and school values include all students who are enrolled "as of today" (over the summer that is defined as the last day of the school year). Enrolled "as of today" is defined as today's date being between the entry and exit date (where exit and entry days are included).
- There are no minimum days enrolled.
- If a student has multiple enrollments at different schools (or even the same school) during the same period, only one enrollment will count for the purposes of a district result.
- The enrollment total displayed on the trend line by month includes only students who were enrolled on the last day of that month (during the course of the month, it assumes that unless the student was already exited, they will be enrolled on the last day of the month). So if a student enters mid-month but is still enrolled by the end of that month, they are included even if they missed 10 days at the beginning of the month.
- At the end of the school year, we equate the last in session day and the "last day of the month". So as long as the student was enrolled on the last day of the school year, they are included.
- At the beginning of the school year, as long as the student is still enrolled at the last day of the month the school year started, they are also included.
- There is no student-level metric for enrollment, as only currently enrolled students show up on Our Students.