Definition: Percent of students who attained a level 4 or higher on all domains on the ELPA21.
Periodicity (time period): Annual
Default Cut Point: Proficient (Attained level 4 or higher on all domains)
Default Performance Levels:
|Proficient||Attained level 4 or higher on all domains|
|Progressing||Attained level 3 on at least one domain|
|Emerging||Attained level 1 or 2 on all four domains|
- Admin User: N/A
- Schoolzilla support: Performance levels.
District and School Metric Calculation:
|ELPA21 proficiency rate =||Number of students who are at/above district benchmark|
|Number of students tested|
- Students who completed the ELPA21 assessment and had a valid benchmark score in the most recent screening window (excludes deactivated tests), including students who have exited.
- A school's ELPA21 metrics only include students’ ELPA21 data from when they attended that school.
- If a student is dual/concurrently enrolled, their scores would contribute to the school where the scores were earned.
- The student records that are used to calculate the district metric include all assessments completed while the student was enrolled in the district. See the logic below.
- The metric on District Profile/Our Schools uses a student's assessment records from any school in the district.
- The metric on School Profile uses a student's assessments completed in that school (including students who are no longer enrolled, but were enrolled when they completed the assessment).
- The metric on Our Students/Student Profile shows any assessments completed while the student was enrolled in the district, even if the student was enrolled in another school at the time. If the student completed more than one assessment within the window, the most recent score will be used.
Student Level Metric: Proficiency level
Update frequency: Nightly