Definition: Number of pre-enrolled students for the upcoming school year.
Periodicity (time period): Point in time
Default Performance Levels: n/a
- Admin User: None
- Schoolzilla Support: None
District and School Metric Calculation:
Enrollment = The sum of students enrolled "as of next school year"
- The overall district and school values include all students who are enrolled "as of next school year." Enrolled "as of next school year" is defined differently based on whether school is actively in session.
- During the school year, this is defined as the current school year plus 1. Ex: On 9/2/21, "next school year" is defined as the 22-23 school year.
- During the summer, this is defined as the upcoming school year starting that fall. Ex: On 6/30/22, "next school year" is defined as the 22-23 school year.
- If a student has multiple enrollments at different schools (or even the same school) during the same period, only one enrollment will count for the purposes of the district result.
- If there are no pre-populated enrollments for the "next school year" (as defined above) in your SIS, this metric will display with a message "No data available." This is most common during the start of the school year before pre-enrollments are entered for the following fall. Admins should consider hiding this metric when data are not available. To read more about hiding metrics, please see the Configure Your Metrics in Schoolzilla article.
Student Level Metric Calculation: n/a
There is no student-level metric for this metric, and students will appear on Our Students once their enrollment is current and active. See the Enrollment Business Rules article for more information.
Source: Student information system
Update frequency: Nightly